The following terms and conditions apply for tickets booked via Footscray Community Arts for Neighbourhood.
1. Tickets are are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled performance or in line with Footscray Community Arts Covid-19 Ticketing conditions. Provided that you purchased your ticket through Footscray Community Arts you will be entitled to a refund in the case of an event being cancelled, rescheduled, or significantly relocated. In such circumstances, refunds will only be issued to the customer who originally purchased the tickets. Refunds will be limited to the face value of the ticket plus any service charges applied to the specific ticket purchase. Donations made with a ticket purchase will not be refunded.
2. Exchanges are available to a performance taking place on multiple dates subject to the following conditions:
a. Exchanges are subject to availability and are provided at the discretion of Footscray Community Arts.
b. If the new booking cost differs from the original booking, customers are responsible for completing any additional payments before the exchange can be finalised. Partial refunds are not available.
c. Exchanges must be requested no later than 48 hrs prior to your booked event by contacting email@example.com. Please include your name, booking number, email, name of event and preferred event date/time.
3. Concession pricing is available if you have a valid concession at the time of booking. If applicable, proof of concession must be carried at the venue and presented to venue staff if requested. If a ticket is no longer being used by a concession holder, an upgrade must be paid prior to the event and can be completed in person or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligible concessions include:
a. Pensioner: Pensioner Concession Card
b. Senior: Government issued Seniors Card
c. Unemployed: Government issued Health Care Card
d. Student/Youth: Full-time student card identification (including Australian and international student cards) must be presented upon request for students or children aged 17 years and under.
4. Mob Tickets are available to individuals who identify as being of First Nations descent or community to support equity and access to the arts. No proof of eligibility is required and booking is at the discretion of the purchaser; by not selecting this option if you are not of First Nations descent, you support our ability to continue to offer such accesible options.
5. Footscray Community Arts observes the Companion Card program and admits carers to ticketed events, excluding events that include a food or beverage component as ticketed complimentary guests. The companion must sit in the nearest available seat to the cardholder to assist them during their visit. Please contact email@example.com to make a companion booking
6. Tickets purchased through third parties are subject to the terms and conditions outlined by those parties which may differ from those of FCA.
7. Footscray Community Arts may update, replace or vary these Terms and Conditions at any time, including for specific events. Changes will be made effective by posting them on Footscray Community Arts’s website.